And, like that, we have crossed into the second half of the year. What are your sales results looking like so far this year?
Here are 9 questions to help you evaluate your results during the first half of the year:
- What was great about the first half of the year?
- What was the most successful thing you did in business during the first half of the year?
- What worked that you want to do again in the second half of the year?
- How was your consistency? Your time management?
- What skills did you develop?
- What skills do you need to develop in the second half of the year?
- How did you do in the area of appointment setting? Of follow up? Of making your calls?
- How did you do in the area of email marketing? Social media? Web marketing? (If applicable)
- How did you do in the area of recruiting? Training? Motivating your team?
And, what do you want your results to look like by end of year? Now is the time to plan for that.
In my 4-week online class, you can learn how to develop an effective blueprint to the sales results you want for the second half of the year. Learn:
+ 7 components of an effective sales and marketing plan
+ how to amplify your success by setting goals that stretch your past results
+ success techniques that help you increase your chances of achieving your goals
You will write your plan, get feedback on it (if you wish), and be ready to go out and rock it in the second half of the year! Learn more here
About the author: With 10 years of combined B2B account management, new business sales, and training experience, I am thrilled to offer my expertise to entrepreneurs, small business owners, and self-employed professionals to help them make their sales conversations more effective. Contact: email@example.com or via 201 305 3664